Galaxy Patch Notes V0.989
March’s Tournament Finals saw close competition in multiple Divisions, with a nail-biting race to the finish! Well done to all Captains involved. Last month’s Prize features a brand new Skin Design for the Fleet Council Room!
Check out a preview of the new Design below, available in the Dove Store now! A unique version has also been awarded to the Top Ranking Fleet for March.
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on Android, iOS, Steam and MacOS.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
- New Marker for recently gained Crew and Items
- New Settings option to delete account from in-game
- Updated Room Profile menu UI
- Updated Crew Profile menu UI
- Updated Skin Profile menu UI
- Increased Mining rates for Resource Collector Rooms
- Crafts will now start Reloading on spawn, rather than when in Range of Target
- Added new Inventory Items Sorting criteria
- Requirements field display has been reworked for clarity
- Reward Scene entries are now Scrollable
- Reward Scene Spin animation speed increased
- Improved handling of Module Re-arm process
- Inventory Filters and Sort orders will remain after closing
- Implemented toggle view for scanned ships
- Implemented support for color tinting for Missile Effects
- Implemented support for new Room Skins system
- Implemented support for Salvage Stat for Resource Collector Rooms
- Implemented support for scaling Rewards for IAP Fleet Gift Sales
- Fixed several issues with Surprise Missions
- Fixed several display issues with Crate/Pod Reward scenes
- Fixed several display issues with Bank/IAP-related UI
- Fixed a bug where Repairing a Room would prevent Season Task progress
- Fixed a bug caused by the Galaxy Ship Skin effect
- Fixed a bug when buying Items from the Cargo/Drop Ship
- Fixed a bug causing inverse Season Progress Notifications option in Game Settings
- Fixed a bug with Sort Order for Crew Inventory Panel
- Fixed a bug applying incorrect shaders in the AI Menu
Crew Prestige options have changed! Please make sure to triple-check any changes before starting a Prestige combination after the 1st of April.
With an Eggstra Planetary Easter well underway, we hope you have been enjoying some of the sweet treats and rewards. Our fourth season, Alien Oceans, will start on the 8th of April. Crew rewarded in this and future seasons are Special Tier.
We have been working on a large amount of content that we are looking forward to unveiling soon, with a strong focus on providing increased player choice and strategic diversity, alongside entirely new features.
Good Hunting, Captains!