Galaxy Patch Notes V0.982
You Spoke – We Listened! January’s Tournament Reward has been changed from a Unique Security Gate cosmetic to a Unique Radar Cosmetic.
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on Android, iOS and Steam – with Mac to follow.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
- Draws will now incur full Immunity timers
- Merchant Ships now support Items as a Cost
- Fleet creation cost has been increased to 1500 Starbux
- Event Info Panel now includes remaining Occurrences/Drops for Current Event
- Increased Storage capacity of all Android Studio Rooms
- Added support for directly Swapping positions of Rooms with the same Room Size
- Added warning line on Energy bar to indicate minimum Energy requirements for Escaping Battles
- Added additional keyboard shortcuts for PC builds
- Added a New level of Security Gate (+2 Crew Damage and -5 Reload Time)
- Added a new level of Small Gas Trap (+2 Crew Damage and -40 Reload Time)
- Lift “Capacity” is now displayed as “Speed” in Room Profile Stats
- All references of ‘Mark’ on items now display as ‘MK’
- Renamed Turkey Hangar’s abbreviated name from TUR to TH
- Prevented some Room Designs from being incorrectly flipped for Battles
- New Promotion Splashes will now automatically display on first Login
- Reduced requirements for all current Ship Upgrade restrictions
- Various minor UI fixes and improvements
- Fixed a bug that disabled the ‘Open’ option for Reward Boxes
- Fixed a bug resulting in a crash when Opening Reward Boxes
- Fixed a bug causing some Reward Boxes to display wrong quantities of Prizes
- Fixed a bug breaking Crew Pathfinding in Battle
- Fixed a bug with Ship Upgrade requirement display
- Fixed a bug resulting in a crash after Pausing a Replay on the last Second
- Fixed a bug enabling keyboard shortcuts in Live AI Battles
- Fixed various bugs caused by Particle Effects
Thank you for all of your provided feedback, leading to many of the changes noted above. You can join these discussions in the Feedback section of our Official PSS Discord and subreddit.
We have a Massive amount of content coming this year we are currently working on. We will be spending as much time as necessary to test and polish new content for the best user experience possible.
Be sure to keep an eye on our Announcements for preview content – An exciting new Live Event starts very soon!