Galaxy Patch Notes V0.990
Today’s update includes a number of exciting changes, including the return of Live AI Battles and Crafting Ingredients. In particular, we will begin the first wave of live feedback and community design for the new Legendary PVP League.
Please Note: We will be closely reviewing and improving this system over the coming weeks based on players’ experiences, and we would really appreciate your thoughts and feedback (Links are available below). Thanks!
The latest Patch Notes are detailed below. This update is now available on Android, iOS, Steam and MacOS.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
- New PvP Trophy Rank: Legend! Ranking players can now earn daily Dove Points
- Legend League Dove Point Rewards:
- 2 Points for ending the day with a higher Trophy Count than the previous day
- 1 Point for ending a day with at least 1 Battle and at least the same Trophy Count of the previous day
- New Dove Sticker available in the Dove Store
- New Live AI Battle Achievement
- Reworked Crafting Ingredients for over 50 in-game Items
- Season Information Panel will not appear in the Ship Scene
- Fleet Gifts are now supported for Bank Purchases
- Improved Data Version check at Login
- Improved handling of Crew UI Resizing
- Improved handling of Skinned Projectiles
- Added and improved Steam Key Shortcuts
- Fixed a bug causing Crew Profiles to show incorrect Collection Information
- Fixed a bug causing Missile Ammo types to go missing if Rushed via Boost Gauge
- Fixed a bug preventing the purchase of Items on the Merchant Ship
- Fixed a bug preventing Special Animations and Effects on Room Skins
- Fixed a bug preventing Localized Title when first changing Language
- Fixed a bug preventing Items with Bonus Stats from being Upgraded
- Fixed several minor UI related issues
We are particularly excited to see the return of Live AI Battle Events for players to test their skills and AI setups. The first Event will increase all Crew levels to 40 instead of replacing their Crew Type, allowing players to go head to head and test their builds against one another.
Players can also expect the anticipated return of the Interstellar Independence Event! This year sees the struggle continue to new frontiers, with plenty of new rewards!
We would like to thank you for all of your provided feedback, leading to many of the changes noted above. You can join these discussions in the Feedback section of our Official PSS Discord and on our subreddit.
Good Hunting, Captains!