Galaxy Patch Notes V0.998.8
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on Android, iOS, and Steam.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
- User Generated Content is now available
- Design, Submit, and Vote on UGC at pixelstarships.com
- Catapult Craft Damage Reduced to 3
- Catapult Craft HP Increased to 4
- Inbox Notifications can no longer be Collected during Battle
- Custom Chat text colors are now only available to Subscription Members
- Added a Search function for Blocked Users list
- Added a Confirmation for Ship Hull Purchase/Upgrade
- Keyboard Shortcut keys default to Alert Panel if displayed
- Prevent special space characters for username
- Updated VIP Join Button in the Victory UI Panel
- Fixed several bugs preventing Ship Battle Manual Commands from functioning correctly
- Fixed several bugs preventing Resource Panel from updating correctly
- Fixed several bugs related to Ammo Target Queue allocation
- Fixed several bugs related to AI Edit Menu double-tap function
- Fixed a bug causing Market Filters to be constantly Cleared (Browser Only)
- Fixed a bug causing Ship Battles to get stuck after Victory/Defeat
- Fixed a bug causing Bank Promotion Info to appear more than intended
- Fixed a bug causing Room Skins to display incorrect Missiles during Ship Battle
- Fixed a bug causing LLPVP Ship Battles from Rewarding correct amount of Doves
- Fixed a bug preventing AA Radius display from updating when Moved/removed
- Fixed a bug preventing Crew Equipment from being allocated via the Profile Menu
- Fixed a bug preventing Background Ship Chat Bubbles from displaying correctly
- Fixed a bug preventing certain Skin assets from being downloaded correctly
- Fixed a bug preventing Weapon Room Targeting UI from functioning correctly
User Generated Content
Good news, Captains!
The new UGC system is now live, available when logged in to any PSS Account at pixelstarships.com. This system enables players to design, submit, and vote on Room Skin designs for consideration to be added to the game!
Submitting a design requires your account to be Level 4 or above, and have a registered & verified Email Address.
Content creators will receive a portion of Starbux for skins sold. Newly added UGC will be announced in-game when available.
This content is not scheduled, preventing any interruption to future content updates. Voting is not an indicator of a successful submission. Successful Skins will be available in the Room’s Skin Info Panel.
This system currently only supports Room Skins, but we plan to include more options in the future – including User Designed Stickers!
We would like to invite all users to provide feedback on this system, design, and submission process for any possible improvement. We will be posting an FAQ section and linking to a submission guide after reviewing player feedback.
Please Note: Offensive, copyrighted, or inflammatory designs will result in a user being unable to submit content in the future. Designs that do not fit the game (i.e. not being in pixel art format), may also result in UGC submissions being removed.
Recent Account Bans
We have recently updated anti-fraud detection and action systems, resulting in thousands of accounts being banned for breaching EULA.
While we cannot detail this process, it is important to note that significant evidence under stringent requirements has linked any bad actor to all owned/accessed PSS accounts.
Issuing False refunds on any platform will result in the account being permanently closed until addressed. There will be no exceptions. False/fraudulent refunds damage the game, player base, and our ability to continue development.
We will continue to be firm with our approach to ensure a fair and level playing field for legitimate players. Upholding fair play for users will continue to be our highest priority.
Please be careful, and never trust any user who is offering a cheaper alternative to in-game currency. Please report any of these users to us directly by email or in the Support Ticket section on the Official PSS Discord. Thank you to all of our players who have generously supported the continued development of the game via official channels.
Good Hunting, Captains!