Galaxy Patch Notes V0.998
This Major Update focuses on Fleet Starbase Expansion, including a brand new Room design: The Debris Harvester!
Generating random raw materials that can be collected by Fleet Members, the Debris Harvester has limited capacity, requires Supply to be recharged, and refreshes every 12 hours.
Before we go into the new Patch Notes, we would like to address the issue of poor Server Performance that has been occurring over the last few days.
After investigating the cause of these issues, we have identified a permanent fix alongside several improvements to help with future server stability.
While this is great news, we sincerely apologize for any disruption this may have caused to regular gameplay, and for any frustration these issues may have caused.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Prestige Tree options will change on the 1st of October! Any Crew Prestiges started before this time will still proceed to their current prestige combination results.
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on Android, MacOS, iOS, and Steam.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
- Added 3 new Crew: Zork Makaborg (Alien), Smokey Katzinski (Cat), and Nova 5 (Robot) (Available 1st of October)
- Added new Debris Harvestor Fleet Starbase Room
- Added new Reisen Drone Launcher Fleet Starbase Room
- Added new Levels for several Fleet Starbase Rooms
- Added 1 new Fleet Starbase Hull Level
- Fleet Starbase Hull layouts have been updated
- Fleet Starbase “Cruise Missiles” now support Room-based Damage and AOE
- Fleet Starbase Printer Room now has a Recharge Cost, with a larger randomized Starbux reward
- Added new Starbase Galaxy Map Encounters
- Added new “Catapult Siege Craft” for Hangar Room
- Added new “Overcharged Ion Core” and “Unstable Ion Core” Ammo variants for Ion Cannon Room
- Added Bridge Room Level 13
- Decoy Drone Launch Bay Reload Time decreased to 4 seconds
- Press and Hold now opens a Quantity slider when Crafting Ammo
- Missile Rooms now use ENG as their primary Support Stat
- Updated Loading Screen Hints/Tips
- Updated Ammo Crafting Menu UI
- Updated Skin Requirements display
- Updated Room Profile panel to display Room Type
- Implemented Badges and Skins Collections in Collectibles panel
- Improved performance in Ship Battles when zoomed out
- Starting an LLPVP Ship Battle is no longer interruptible from UI actions
- Nova Crew has been renamed to Sergeant Plasma
- Replacement Mining Drones no longer cost Starbux
- Fixed a bug causing Design Data to require a fresh download every login
- Fixed a bug causing Cruise Missiles to hit Shields in Raid Battles
- Fixed a bug causing Live AI Battle Chat to display System Messages
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect Limit values for Spice Trader Shops
- Fixed a bug preventing Public Chat use from Fleet Starbases
- Fixed a bug preventing Construction of 2nd Room on Fleet Starbases
- Fixed a bug preventing Crew Count updating after Borrowed Crew expired
- Fixed a bug preventing Ship from being downloaded correctly
- Fixed a bug preventing Lift Room Skin Containers from displaying
- Fixed a bug preventing some Ammo Skins from being assigned
- Fixed a bug with Skin selection Button being enabled when missing requirements
- Fixed a bug with Manual Commands allowing Crew to Target Rooms they cannot access
- Fixed a bug with AI Edit Menu allowing ‘Action’ to be skipped using ‘None’ Condition
- Fixed a bug with Anticraft Missiles re-targeting selection
The Oktoberfest in Orbit celebrations are scheduled to begin on the 22nd of September.
Prepare your Ship for a season of festivities including food, drink, and good cheer! Unique prizes, Missions, and Global Missions will be available until the 6th of October. Prost!
Good Hunting, Captains!