Galaxy Patch Notes V0.994.5
We hope you have been enjoying the Easter festivities. We’d like to give an Eggstra Special Thank You to all supporting Players with the new Eggnition Engine Skin!
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on Android, iOS, and Steam.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
- Added 2 New Crew: Tylord and Ursa Major
- Added several upcoming Senate Voting Options
- Android Studio/Visiri Mechbay Rooms adjusted to account for Reload Modifiers
- Android Type Reload Times adjusted to account for Reload Modifiers
- Missile Launcher/Multi-Missile Launcher Room adjusted to account for Reload Modifiers
- Missile Type Reload Times adjusted to account for Reload Modifiers
- Reduced Missile Build Times
- Reduced Craft Build Times
- Reduced Radar Reload Time
- Rockets no longer fire in Volley
- Bombshell Craft Speed is now fixed at 12
- Implemented support for Lift Room Skins
- Improved Username Validation process during Account Creation
- Improved Season Reward Scene process after Battle Victory
- Fixed several bugs with Research Menu Stat displays
- Fixed a bug preventing Notifications from clearing when Crew Training is complete
- Fixed a bug with Set Item AI functionality
- Fixed a bug with Ammo Check AI not checking by Room Type/Category
- Fixed a bug caused when Crafts are Destroyed while targeted by AV Missiles
We would like to address mismatched Battle Reports with false Battle Results, AKA ‘Desync’ (Desynchronization between Player and Server Data).
After dedicating a large amount of development time to improving this system, we are happy to announce that significant improvements will arrive soon.
We will maintain a heavy focus on improving this system until all Sync-related issues are resolved.
Good Hunting, Captains!