Galaxy Patch Notes V0.994
We hope you have had some excellent matches during February’s Tournament Finals.
The Tournament Prize for February is a new Ship Armor design, Summitran Armor! An alternate version, Diamondium Armor, is now available in the Dove Store.
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on Android and Steam, with iOS/MacOS pending approval.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
- New Drone Hangar Room, Available at Ship Level 10
- New Drone Craft: Bombshell Drone, Bulwark Drone, Shieldbuster Drone, and Prism Drone!
- New Rank Research Upgrades for Drone Craft
- New Drone Craft Type: Kamikaze
- Hwacha Drone Launcher now fires Kamikaze Drones
- Big Flying Rocket now deals AOE Damage to Target instead of Breach Effect
- Superlazer now Hits Up to 20 Random Targets instead of All Targets
- Crafts and Android ReloadModifiers adjusted across all Levels
- Radar Capacity and ReloadTime adjusted across all Levels
- AntiCraft Laser Reload Time and Max System Power improved
- Weapon Room Information now displays Targeting Type (Single, Radius, Random)
- Additional Armor Panels, Lift Slots, and Vent Slots have been Unlocked for Construction
- Additional Radar Room has been Unlocked for Construction
- Radar Room Reload Times have been lowered to accommodate additional Room
- Added Spice Trader Purchase Confirmation
- Added 49 New Fleet Flags
- Added 3 New Storyline Missions
- Added 5 New Senate Voting Options
- Added New Market Filter Options
- Updated UFO Research Icon
- Updated Unknown Material Icon
- Added several missing Item Profile art assets (ongoing)
- Added several missing Crew Profile art assets (ongoing)
- Enabled Ad Blimps for Google Play PC builds
- New Settings Option to Toggle between 60 and 30FPS
- Updated Void Storm Event – Drop Chance increased to 100%
- Reverted change to Cloak status being lost when Cloak Generator is Depowered
- Volley Attacks with 0 VolleyDelay will now Fire all Shots in a single frame
- Improved handling of Battle Objects in System Memory
- Added support for AI Comparisons/Targeting by RoomCategory
- Added support for AI to Set Ammo by Index
- Added support for AI to pass Number of Deployed Room Crafts/Androids
- Added support for Gift Code redemption
- Added support for Event Merchant Vessel Art
- Added support for custom PSS Cursor (Desktop)
- Added several API call safeguards
- Added several User Security improvements
- Arabic Language Support to be temporarily disabled
- Fixed a bug allowing Fleet Members to be Kicked at the start of Tournament Finals
- Fixed a bug preventing Fleet Menu from updating after Starbux Donation
- Fixed a bug preventing Research from being applied in current session
- Fixed a bug preventing Achievements from parsing Reward Data
- Fixed a bug causing Inventory Items to become unresponsive
- Fixed a bug causing Crew Drawn to display an incorrect Crew Image
- Fixed a bug causing excessive Ship Repair Notifications
- Fixed a bug causing oversized Lazer effects
- Fixed a bug causing Lazer Room Info to display incorrect Ammo Type
- Fixed a bug causing Skin Upgrade Cancellations to display a false Cost/Refund
- Fixed a bug causing Dropship Crew to disappear on Failed Purchase
- Fixed a bug with Mission Story Selection display
- Fixed a bug with Pathfinding for Teleported Crew
- Fixed a bug with Pressure Plate Module Animation
- Fixed several bugs with Friend Invite/Status System
- Fixed several instances of Equipment being offset on Crew
- Fixed several instances of US/EN reference mismatch (Armour/Armor)
Our next Major Update includes a massive amount of new content for players at all Level ranges, with many exciting announcements to follow. We will continue to monitor performance and provide updates regarding Drone Hangar and Anti-Air additions over the coming weeks.
Thank you for all of your provided feedback, leading to many of the changes noted above. You can join these discussions in the Feedback section of our Official PSS Discord and on our subreddit.
Good Hunting, Captains!