Galaxy Patch Notes V0.992
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on Android, iOS, and Steam.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
- New Ingredient Selection panel when Combining Heroic/Special Items
- New “Ship Has Crew” AI Actions
- Updated Bio Recycling Menu UI
- Added Low HP warning when Engaging Spice Trader Encounters
- Tournament News Menu now shows during Tournament Finals
- Implemented New Battle Sync handling
- Optimized Loading Scene initialization and Data Download handling
- Fixed a bug causing Crew Sprites to be doubled
- Fixed a bug preventing Collection of 0 Space Items
- Fixed a bug with the Shortcut to Market via Resource Panel
- Fixed a bug with Inspect being permanently disabled for Spice Traders
- Fixed a bug showing incorrect Superweapon preview when selected in Room Shop Menu
- Fixed a bug with Bank Sale Banner not displaying correctly
- Fixed a bug with Drag and Drop on Nametag Items
- Fixed a bug preventing Mission Progress Bar from displaying correctly
- Fixed a bug preventing SetMaximumPower Action from displaying correctly
- Fixed a server error caused by multiple presses on Galaxy Map Shortcuts (Mining Drones, etc.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Players who have not emptied their In-game Mail Inbox past the expiry date will soon have these items removed. Limits on Mailbox Items will be re-enabled on 13th October.
We have a number of exciting announcements ahead for our next Major Update. In other news – we will be adding Root Beer and Scary Pumpkin to the Contraband list soon. These items will no longer be able to be traded via the Player Marketplace, in line with more recent in-game events.
Good Hunting, Captains!