Galaxy Patch Notes V0.991.3
We hope you have been enjoying this year’s Moon Festival! With so many New Events, Galaxy Map Encounters, Features, and balance changes in the works – we haven’t had a chance to review our last Tournament Prize!
August’s Prize featured a Special Hand Slot Item, the Lernaean Blade! An alternate version, Summit’s Edge, is now available in the Dove Store.
The latest Patch Notes are detailed below. This update is now available on Android, iOS, Steam and MacOS.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
- Added a Location Timer to Spice Trade Merchants
- Added display constraints for Set Power Room AI
- Fixed a bug preventing Spice Trader Merchants from refreshing Stock
- Fixed a bug preventing Room Sprites from being downloaded for preview in the Room Shop
- Fixed a bug preventing Travel Requirements checks when Traveling to a Star System
- Fixed a bug preventing NPC Ship Marker recreation
- Fixed a bug preventing Encounter Battles from applying Crew XP
- Fixes a bug preventing completion of the Explorer and Sales Achievements
- Fixed a bug preventing the Combine Item function
- Fixed a bug causing a New User to get Stuck in Tutorial
- Fixed a bug causing a Black Screen when losing Internet Connection
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect ordering of Crew Stats in Crew Profile Menu
- Fixed a bug causing the Mission List progress bar to display inversely
- Fixed a bug causing PvE battles to be displayed in the Starlog
The Spice Trade will continue to expand with new encounters, enemy fleets and a number of surprises yet to be announced.
Heads up! Our seventh Season, Cosmic Carnival, will start on the 18th of September with a bang!
Players can also expect a new and refreshed Halloween Spooktacular experience in October, with new surprises, encounters, and collectible Items.
We would like to thank you for all of your provided feedback, leading to many of the changes noted above. You can join these discussions in the Feedback section of our Official PSS Discord and on our subreddit.
Good Hunting, Captains!