Introducing: The Spice Trade!
Experience a re-energized Galaxy Map, lively with activity. The Spice Trade establishes regular Ship Battles, separated into 3 level tiers, with a steadily increasing difficulty and set of rewards.
Boss Battles, Rare Events like Stardust Comets and Treasure Fleets, Traveling NPC Merchants and a host of new challenges are also waiting for players of all levels.
Encounters will have a wide variety of travel behaviors. Intercepting a ship will require you to travel to the marker’s next destination System, or its current docked location.
If an Encounter travels outside of your explored Galaxy Map, it will become unavailable until it returns to an explored sector.
Factions of Spice Traders offer access to rare and exotic Items for your hard-earned Void Particles and Stardust. These Traders will partially restock as they visit each system location.
The Spice Trade will continue to expand over the coming days as players familiarize themselves with the new system, with many surprises to be unveiled!
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on Android, iOS, and Steam.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
- Spice Trade Encounters are now available in the Galaxy Map!
- Announcements Menu now displays a Countdown for Special Events
- Void Particles no longer occupy Inventory Slots
- Items that cannot be Traded are now labeled as Contraband
- New Heroic Item Crafting Recipes – Starburst Bulwark and Immensity Gauntlet
- New “Ship Shield” AI Conditions
- New “Ship Has Crew” AI Conditions
- Updated Crew Donation Menu Panel
- Captain Crews can no longer be donated to Fleet
- Added filter for Galaxy Map Mission List UI
- Disabled the Galaxy Map Asteroid Minigame
- Improved Fleet Gift Collection
- Improved Account Verification process
- Improved Server Performance and Stability
- Supported display of Unavailable Rooms in Shop Menu
- Fixed Galaxy Map Zoom Scroll speeds
- Fixed several UI issues in the Crew Training Menu
- Fixed a bug preventing Reward Messages from displaying Item Quantity
- Fixed a bug preventing UI Buttons from functioning during Tutorial
- Fixed a bug preventing Donation Messages from being Muted
- Fixed a bug causing Battle Chat input blocking Camera Controls
- Fixed a bug causing Room Targeting animations to run when selecting a Room
- Fixed a bug causing Chat Messages to be recycled when a new Message can’t be displayed
- Fixed a bug preventing LLPvP Opponents from repopulating correctly
- Fixed a bug causing Mining Missions to trigger a Low HP Warning
The Galactic Moon Festival begins in September! This year’s celebration expands the variety of Lunar-themed items available, and will introduce a new member of the Moon Mariner super-team.
Good Hunting, Captains!