Galaxy Patch Notes V0.987
We hope you have been enjoying this year’s Thanksgiving celebrations! This update includes significant changes to the Crew Training System and Training Consumable Items.
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on Android, iOS, and Steam.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
- Added new option to Reroll Season Daily Tasks
- Added new “Briefing” page in Headquarters UI
- Updated layout of Chat Menu UI
- Updated Crew Training for the Gym and Academy
- Updated Crew Training Consumable Items
- Training Results are now distributed over time, instead of Session completion
- Heroic, Special, and Legendary Training Consumable Items now provide a Minimum Stat Guarantee
- Training ‘Cancel’ Button is now located in the Results Menu
- Canceling Training will keep any increases gained
- Situation Timer has reverted to its original Location
- Added new Blueprint Item Type for existing Blueprints
- Level Requirements for Star System, Daily and Mining Missions have been reduced
- Implemented support for ‘Speed Up Research’ Item Type
- Fixed several UI-related issues
- Fixed several Translation issues
- Fixed several Season Task tracking issues
- Fixed several display issues in the Dove Store
- Fixed a bug causing oversized text display for Bank Sale previews
- Fixed a bug causing data duplication issues when accessing a Crew from a Crate
- Fixed a bug preventing the last Ammo in Missile/Hangar Rooms from launching
- Fixed a bug preventing Fatigue from applying correctly after being Rushed
Changes to Crew Training
We have made significant changes to training to allow for a more predictable, rewarding progression system.
Training Results are now distributed across a smaller range of Crew Stat Types per Session. Players will now also be able to receive any gains from Training up to the point of Cancellation.
Players will note that – while it may be harder for a single Consumable to completely Train a Crew – overall Training is much more intuitive and reliable.
We are dedicated to increasing performance and stability, taking action against illegitimate players, and allowing time for extra polish on all upcoming new features (and this is quite a list!). We hope to be able to start to reveal these plans very soon!
Good Hunting, Captains!