Galaxy Patch Notes V0.986.3
We hope you have had some excellent match-ups in last month’s Tournament Finals. September’s Prize will feature a brand new Skin Design for the Fusion Reactor Room!
Check out a preview of the new Design below, available in the Dove Store now! A unique version will also be awarded to the Top Ranking Fleet for September.
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on Android, iOS, and Steam.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
- New Season Rewards and Tasks
- New Temporary Situation Item Type
- New option to Cancel Crew Training
- Improved Item Menu UI
- Improved Crew Inventory sorting filters
- Phongril has been removed from the Dove Store
- Cosmetic Room Skin Kits now take up 0 Inventory space
- Reward Crates will now display all contents before Opening
- Laboratory Menu will now display Research Costs while Research is In Progress
- Implemented support for Special HP Rooms for Mission Ships
- Implemented support for displaying Primary Missions in Galaxy Map at all times
- Implemented support for individual limits for ownership of Items, Crews, and Rooms
- Implemented support for Engine Thrusters and Shield Bubble Cosmetics
- Currency text display reduced to a maximum of 3 digits in most instances
- Fixed several minor UI and display bugs
- Fixed several Ship Battle Crew AI Targeting bugs
- Fixed a bug causing ‘Set Item’ AI to interrupt Volley Fire in Ship Battles
- Fixed a bug causing Superweapon charge animation to display during Construction
- Fixed a bug preventing Blender Room Items from sorting correctly
- Fixed a bug preventing Inbox Messages from being marked as Collected when Collected from a Notification
Crew Prestige options have changed! Please make sure to triple-check any changes before starting a Prestige combination after the 1st of October.
With the Moon Festival coming to a close, we will be taking an exciting new step in Pixel Starships’ development. Our first season, The Crystal Plague, will start on the 7th of October, and run for 8 weeks.
But that’s not all! Player’s can still expect entirely new content arriving for Halloween and Thanksgiving, with many more surprises to be unveiled soon.
Good Hunting, Captains!