Galaxy Patch Notes V0.985.7
We hope you have had some excellent match-ups in the Tournament Finals so far. This month’s Prize will feature a brand new Special Design, Inferno Ward!
Check out a preview of the new Design below, available in the Dove Store on the 1st of August. A unique version will also be awarded to the Top Ranking Fleet for July.
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on Android, iOS, and Steam.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
- New Targeting display for Enemy Ship Rooms during Ship Battle
- New Special Effect for the Resurrection Collection Passive
- Fleet Announcements will now be cleared when submitting an empty Text Field
- Missions will now be displayed as Unknown if the System requires further Exploration
- Implemented support for live changes to Translations from Server on runtime
- Implemented support for expanded Inventory UI panel
- Implemented AA Room Range display in Ship Battle UI
- Fixed a bug causing Fleet Menu – Announcements to display to Admirals only
- Fixed a bug preventing Rearm from updating correctly when moving Destroyed Modules
- Fixed a bug preventing the display of additional Stat rolls for Heroic Equipment
- Fixed a bug preventing Achievements from being Updated correctly
- Fixed a bug causing display issues with Ship Engine Trails
- Fixed a bug preventing Hotkey function for Steam Users
Good Hunting, Captains!