Galaxy Patch Notes V0.983.1
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on Android, iOS and Steam – with Mac to follow.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
- Ground Missions have been removed from Mining Events
- New Icon to indicate that a Room can be Swapped while moving another Room
- Players can now Skip Box Reward animations
- After Opening a Reward Box, Players can now Open additional Reward Boxes
- Minigun Ammo Capacity has been increased
- Build Times for all Craft have been reduced
- Seeker Defense System Room Stats have been reduced
- Updated Descriptions for several Rooms, Crews, Research & Items
- Updated client-to-server call methods to improve stability and Security
- Fixed several Menu and UI display issues
- Fixed a bug with Pathfinding/AI in Battle
- Fixed a bug when Swapping the same Rooms multiple times
- Fixed a bug where Phase Shift was not preventing Teleport Stuns
- Fixed a bug where recent Starlogs became non-interactive in the Announcement Menu
- Fixed a bug causing Music & animation issues when switching from Galaxy Map to Ship
Our massive Easter Event is fast approaching! This year, Captains will blast off on a quirky colonization adventure with Leon Mars and his Space Eggs engineers!
Unfortunately (due to human-bunny translation errors), it seems the engineers will be helping you to craft a Crew instead of crewing a Craft…
Keep an eye on our Social Media pages to make sure you don’t miss an Eggstra-Planetary Easter!