Galaxy Patch Notes V0.983.1
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on Android, iOS and Steam – with Mac to follow.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
- Ground Missions have been removed from Mining Events
- New Icon to indicate that a Room can be Swapped while moving another Room
- Players can now Skip Box Reward animations
- After Opening a Reward Box, Players can now Open additional Reward Boxes
- Minigun Ammo Capacity has been increased
- Build Times for all Craft have been reduced
- Seeker Defense System Room Stats have been reduced
- Updated Descriptions for several Rooms, Crews, Research & Items
- Updated client-to-server call methods to improve stability and Security
- Fixed several Menu and UI display issues
- Fixed a bug with Pathfinding/AI in Battle
- Fixed a bug when Swapping the same Rooms multiple times
- Fixed a bug where Phase Shift was not preventing Teleport Stuns
- Fixed a bug where recent Starlogs became non-interactive in the Announcement Menu
- Fixed a bug causing Music & animation issues when switching from Galaxy Map to Ship
Thank you for all of your provided feedback, leading to many of the changes noted above. You can join these discussions in the Feedback section of our Official PSS Discord and on our subreddit.
Our massive Easter Event is fast approaching! This year, Captains will blast off on a quirky colonization adventure with Leon Mars and his Space Eggs engineers!
Unfortunately (due to human-bunny translation errors), it seems the engineers will be helping you to craft a Crew instead of crewing a Craft…
Keep an eye on our Social Media pages to make sure you don’t miss an Eggstra-Planetary Easter!