Galaxy Patch Notes V0.970.2
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on iOS, Android and Steam.
Please contact our Support Team if you experience any problems updating the game.
V0.970.2 Patch Notes
- New Security Gate visuals
- Obsolete Group Chat removed from Friends Menu
- Engine Dodge Chance has been added to Ship Battle UI
- Added Upgrade requirements for all Lv8 and Lv10 Ships
- Boost Gauge can now be used to Rush Research and Training
- Rocket Lv.7 Build Time increased from 60 to 75
- TK-Fighter Craft Build Cost reduced to 2k Gas. HP increased from 6 to 7
- Distance to Target is now displayed on Aim Cursor when manually controlling a Room
- Added display support for “Support Bonus” for Rooms in Profile Menu
- Volley-based Weapon Room UI animation now displays remaining Volley Shots
- Mining Operations will always be displayed in System Info panel for current System
- Unobtainable Captains and Crews will no longer be displayed in the Crew Collections Panel
- Crews exiting Phase Shift state will now Trigger enemy Mines in current Room
- Optimized background object generation in Ship scene
- Fixed some bugs with Boost Gauge disappearing after Research is complete
- Fixed a display bug with Item Stats when Upgrading/Combining Items
- Fixed a bug where Ship colors will not be Saved in certain Language Settings
- Fixed a bug causing Stickers to Reset position when Cancelling a “Remove Sticker” confirmation
- Fixed several Steam Login issues
- Fixed several display issues for Room/Missile/Craft Stats
Thank you to all of our players that have provided feedback. You can join these discussions in the Feedback section of our Official PSS Discord.
All hands to the Bridge – we’re heading into November Tournament Finals! Good luck and good hunting, Captains!