Galaxy Patch Notes V0.960.3
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on Android and STEAM platforms.
Updates for iOS and macOS will be postponed for a short time due to new usability guidelines from the App Store. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please contact us if you experience any problems updating the game.
V0.960.3 Patch Notes
- Ship Scans now reveal potential losses for a Failed Attack
- Improved usability of Room Power Icon controls in Battle
- Implemented Continuous Building Mode for 1 grid block ‘Rooms’
- Added “View Fleet” button when selecting a player in public chat
- Crews now flash red when taking Damage
- A large number of Crew have had their descriptions changed
- Optimized various Crew shader effects/animations
- Reduced fade animation time in Leaderboard
- Fixed a bug with Sprite outlines resulting in a game Restart
- Fixed a bug with Steam Achievements not updating correctly
- Fixed a bug that prevented parts of a Crew from being hidden on Death
- Fixed a bug causing duplicate Menus in the Inventory
- Fixed a bug causing Player Rankings to incorrectly display ‘0’
- Fixed a bug with Notifications when viewing the Galaxy Map
- Fixed a bug preventing BFR from disabling Passive Rooms (Engines/Bridge)
- Fixed a bug preventing Escape Chance updating when Reactors are Destroyed
As always, we would like to thank everyone for your valued feedback – leading to many of the changes listed above.
Our next update will target new features designed to greatly enhance gameplay experience.
Keep your eyes to the Stars, Captains!