Galaxy Patch Notes V0.960.2
Please find the latest Patch Notes below. This update is now available on Android and STEAM, with iOS to follow once approved. This update also lists hotfixes included in V0.960.1.
IMPORTANT: Pixel Starships will no longer support iOS9 as of this update. Support for Android KitKat will also be removed in a future update.
Please contact us if you experience any problems updating the game.
V0.960.2 Patch Notes
- Implemented a new UI for displaying active Bonus Events
- AI editing is now enabled for Rooms that are Upgrading
- Removed “lv” Level prefix for Crew XP/HP Bars
- Updated pathing for scatter type Missiles, including the Hwacha Drone Launcher
- Tutorial now prevents Players from returning to the Ship Scene on certain steps
- AI Conditions and Actions are more logically grouped in the AI Menu
- Temporarily reverted recent changes to Friendly Battle Replays
- Updated Battle RNG algorithm
- Added several new Mission Lines to the Galaxy Map
- Mining Missions will no longer be hidden if you don’t meet the requirements
- Missions with a Max Level requirement lower than the Player’s Level are now hidden
- Fixed an issue making it possible for Schrodinger’s Quiz to appear in Battle
- Fixed Healing Rain not activating in Ground Battles (delayed for iOS)
- Fixed a bug with rounding for Ability Stat calculations in Ground Battles
- Fixed ‘seams’ breaking the repeat of background images in Ground Battles
- Fixed a performance issue caused by the Dropship Indicator
- Fixed a bug with Urgent Repair being used on rooms disabled by BFR
- Fixed a bug where the Rearm Button would not appear in certain cases
- Fixed a bug with Starbux to Resource conversion when Upgrading Rooms
- Fixed a bug with closing Item Menu immediately after using a Training Item
- Fixed an error in Reward Scene when opening Loot Box Items
- Fixed a bug where Mission requirements are not being validated correctly
- Fixed an edge case that can cause a flashing black screen in PVP
- Fixed an issue with System Messages for Banned User Accounts
- Fixed an issue preventing the purchase of the Steampunk Helmet in the Dove Shop
- Fixed bug with RNG setup returning the same values at the beginning of a Battle
- Fixed a bug that enabled Reactor Room Types to be completely removed from Ship
- Fixed several Battle Sync issues for improved accuracy
As always, we would like to thank everyone for your valued feedback – leading to many of the changes listed above.
Please note: Due to concerns regarding impersonation and player abuse; Users will no longer be able to change their Username on the PSS website for Starbux. This feature can now only be used once per account, for free. Accounts that have changed Username in the past will not receive an additional free change.
The new Tournament format is about to begin, and we can’t wait to see each Division’s race to the top! Good hunting, Captains!